How do I pay with Wise?
If your payment is international and / or includes currency exchange, more often than not it is advantageous to pay with Wise. In comparison to simple Wire Transfer or Credit Card payment you don´t loose money on exchange rate, as Wise uses Mid-Market Rate (the one you can see on Google). And money arrives fast as well.
1. Sign up with Wise
Visit the Wise website and click Register. You will be asked for your email address and to create a password. If you have a Google or Facebook account, you can connect using those.
2. Type in how much you’d like to transfer
To send exact amount in Euros use the Recipient gets box and Wise will automatically calculate the amount in your currency.
3.Select the type of transfer
- – Between the options, please select Business or charity for sending money to GIDEA.
- – Select IBAN tab
- – In the Name of the business / organisation field enter: Gidea Gestion Integral Producto Gran Consumo SL
- – Enter the IBAN number you have received with your payment information
- – Review details of your transfer and click Confirm and Continue
- – Choose your transfer type. Typically the cheapest option is Bank Debit (ACH), but you can select the most convenient option for you.
4. Fill in your details
To comply with finance regulations, you will be asked to fill in your personal details, like your address. To make the transaction safe and because of money anti-laundering laws in Europe, you also might be asked to make a photo of your passport and make a selfie.
Wise will let us know about your payment, and normally we receive it in 24h or even faster.