How Can We Help?

Co-payments | Residency and Visa | Authorisation

< All Topics

I don’t have an address in Spain, which address should I use?

If you don’t have a permanent address in Spain, there are still options available for receiving your health insurance card. You can use the address of a trusted friend, your employer, or the main office of your academic institution if you are studying or working there. This address will serve as the delivery location for your insurance card. It’s important to note that you can update this address at any time by reaching out to us. When you do have a permanent address in Spain, you can request a duplicate card to be sent to your new location.

Previous How to Request an Authorisation?
Next I need health insurance for visa
Table of Contents