Home insurance options
Depending on the use to which you destine your home, we offer the following home insurance options: habitual residence, holiday home or rental housing (as landlord).
Customize your policy with optional coverages. We offer you the ones that best fit with the type of home you want to insure.
- Fire, explosion, lightning strike and expenses
- Extensive and meteorological (rain, wind, acts vandalism …)
- Electrical damage
- Aesthetic damage
- Breaks (glass, mirrors, glass-ceramic plates, sanitary ware …)
- Water damage
- Housing Inhabitability
- Civil Liability and Legal Protection
- Servihogar (24/7 assistance at home 365 days a year)
- Handyman Service – Household maintenance tasks
Practical guide for best home insurance quote
We have prepared a small guide with information that can help you when hiring your home insurance. Tips for hiring a home insurance. What you should keep in mind before hiring:
1. Always provide correct information. Your premium is calculated in a personalized way based on your data. If the data is wrong, it may happen that when you declare a claim, the insurer does not take care of the consequences.
2. Do not compare your home insurance to the one of your neighbour. Each person and each household have unique characteristics. The insured limits, jewellery, location, and other factors, have a direct relationship with the price of your insurance.
3. Know the basic information of the house you are going to insure: square meters, year of construction, etc.
4. Make an inventory of the things you want to insure: jewellery, furniture, etc.
5. Security measures. It is necessary to communicate the existence of alarms, security bars, security doors, etc. to be able to correctly adjust the premium.
6. Take into account insurance exclusions. They are the specific cases in which a certain risk is not covered.